|My bag is unfortunately no longer available through the Kate Spade website, but I did find it here I also like (this and this)|
I am absolutely obsessed with my Kate Spade. Basically it is my motivation to even leave the house because I want to use the bag, but I also don't want to take in public because like it's my baby and nothing can happen to it... the struggle ya know! But I figured since I haven't done one before, I could do a what's in my bag post :)
- Lilly Pulitzer Iphone 5/5S & 6/6Plus Mobile Charger (print: Multi Hot Spot)
- THE BEST BOOK YOU'LL EVER READ (AKA Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date by Katie Heaney) Okay I just have to talk about this book for a little bit because it seriously may be the best thing in my life and I often reread different chapters ever so often. Her hilarious writing style and personality comes through each page and her take on her life with boys will boost your ego no matter who you are. If you too have tons of awkward stories with boys, you will know you're not alone. If you are perfect with boys, well you can start counting your blessings and feel like an angel sent from heaven....
- Wildbloom Perfume by Banana Republic
- NYX Lipstick (Color: )
- Baby Lips (Quench, it's my go to chapstick... perfect for summer. I use it when I tag (so on the beach 247))
- Lilly Pulitzer Agenda (Lilly Pulitzer is officially out, but I found one on Amazon)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER's Microfinish Powder (swear by this stuff)
- Orbit gum (I could link to you to like the office depot huge box but I will spare you)
- I always need a good hand sanitizer
- I also like to keep at least one statement necklace in my purse incase I will need it lol, the one I currently keep is from Forever21 but I found these cute ones: (here, here, and here)
- My sunglasses are from JCrew but I couldn't find them on the site.
- So after taking all the photos and uploading them I realized I never even took a photo of my wallet lol
What are some of your go to items for your purse!?
Other Purses I Like: