Happy Wednesday Lovelies, I admit my creativity lately seems to be lacking and I have sat down to write some posts deep from the heart and the writers block has got me bad. But we almost have a whole other week behind us, and with that we can lift up our cups of coffee and toast because much like the mid day pick me up, sometimes we need a mid week pick me up too.
|1. How adorable did this cupcake turn out? There was a frozen cupcake kit at Sam's Club and well my mother knows me well.. I am a four year old in my heart. Sweet treats are all that are taking up space in my brain I sadly confess, and what's sweeter than dessert!? LOVE STORIES. I sobbed as I read this and am anxiously awaiting part two.|
2. I tried to find a link to the mug for yall but most were unavailable but you can take a look at my go to tea of choice. This tea from Teavana changed my views on tea, no joke.
3. I can't contain my excitement for the fact it's dress season and you don't have to pair them with tights! Easter may be over, but here is a sweet collection of dresses I had put together.
|1. Summer is fast approaching and I received the papers for my summer job about a week ago. Can you believe how fast time has flown!? I swear last summer just ended, but I'm ready for a summer in Jersey and too see that Delaware bridge again ;)|
2. ((Bracelet can be found here))
3. I am going to miss this little sanctuary I created here in my parents house, but I'm excited to be moving back to Lynchy and living in an apartment. ((in depth room reveal can be found here))
|1. ((book can be found here)) I have my fair share of boy stories much like Katie Heaney which I have shared on my little corner of the internet. Need a pick me up laugh?? Look no further:|
That one time I sent a voice memo to a guy and other technological savvy things I have done in the name of love
That time I left my number for my waiter
2. I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the people who will literally run away from me and dart to the water to get out of a beach tag, the people who will pretend they don't have them and then let me stand there awkwardly for five minutes as I tell them about how it's required and then pull them out, the people who still think they're the first people to say "Badges we don't need no stinking badges." Oh boy.
3. Anyone else miss peppermint mochas? I know you can tech get them all year round but I miss when it's like an average thing ya know.
|1. Summer is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited... Don't forget I already posted about some super cute bathing suits to add to your collection for this summer, you can find it here.|
2. A couple weekends ago I went back to my high school to see their middle and elementary school production of Aladdin Jr. one of my dearest friend's was Aladdin and the production was insanely amazing for the age of the performers. It reminded me that sometimes home isn't a place but people.
3. OOTD (Thanks Francesca's, Old Navy, and J Crew)