**A link up with The Daily Tay**
- Who would run to the merry-go-round prop myself like Ariel and sing her signature "aah aah ahhhhh ah aah aaaaaaah"
- Who taught all my little friends who Judy Garland was.
- Who thought a magical land (thanks Narnia) was in my closed up fireplace. I swore there was a key hole...
- Who would do my homework by pretending I was teaching my animals and dolls.
- Who went around the play ground trying to tell my friends about Grease haha.
- Who named their goldfish Gretel, after The Sound of Music.
- Who loved Recess!
- Who had a really strong southern accent, which I actually don't have anymore lol.
- Who kept a journal since she was like seven.
- Whose "go to" movies were the Disney Sing Alongs.
- Thought the song "Mickey" was about Mickey Mouse...
- Who played basketball for a year and was probably going to the other direction than the ball....
- Who couldn't swim or ride a bike (and that hasn't changed)
- Who thought my little sister would come out my age... hahahaha.
- Who loved Madeline!
- Who cheered for two years in middle school.
- Who saved up her money to buy sea monkeys, only to become super scared of them when I brought them home and refused to sleep in the same room as them.
- Who loved American Girls probably more than princesses in all honesty.
- Who always had a bow in her hair for the most part.
- Who once tried to be super cool and wear Samantha's (American Girl doll) bow in my hair, and was caught by a girl on the bus that yelled out "Isn't that Samantha's bow!?"
- Who loved playing house.
- Once in third grade our whole class played this EPIC game that lasted a while of Dinosaur and there were mother Dinosaurs and children and husbands. And everyone wanted me to be their mommy, so I think I win.
- Who put on plays with her friends for her class and during her tea birthday party lol.
- Who used to play in a cardboard box for fun pretending it was a shower... my imagination knows no bounds lol.
- Who had a Wizard of Oz theme party and I was the only girl who dressed up.
- Who wanted to grow up and be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, which still is my favorite movie.
- Who was obsessed and I mean obsessed with Lizzie Mcguire lol.
- I had her clothing, books, dvds, umm anything I could possibly get. I even think I had a plush doll of her like subconscious drawling thing.
- I was terribly shy, so my parents sent me to a children's acting camp in hopes I would be a tiny bit more outgoing.
- WHO REMEMBERS GROOVY GIRLS!? Cuz they were the bomb...
I absolutely adore this link up, it's so fun to think of who you were as a little kid. I also think it's good to get back in tune with it: as children our faith, hope, and imagination are so active... and as adults we loose that a lot. The child in us is important, and we shouldn't let them die.
Please, I would absolutely love for you to join in on this link up or if you don't have a blog leave a comment below about the kid you were! Let's reminisce together!!! :)
|Okay I thought that was the COOLEST purse, it was velcro and you|
could match with the weather by sticking the proper picture lolol.
I was stylish.