I was so kindly nominated by the fabulous Lauren of Lauren-Lee Grace: Beauty & Fashion for The Versatile Blogger Award. Both her and the blog that nominated her made their own logos, so naturally I had to jump on the bandwagon of course! As part of being nominated you share 7 facts about yourself and then nominate (what should be 15 people).
Seven Facts About Myself:
1. When I'm not trying to be a "normal" person and listen to pop, country, rap, etc... you can find me rocking out to the cast recordings of Parade, The Last Five Years, Mary Poppins, Bonnie and Clyde, and my all time favorite Ragtime.
2. I am not a coke person, I am diet pepsi all the way... :o
3. I love making homemade notes and cards for those closest to me. You will usually find me at my giddiest with ink pens, stickers, glue, and tons of card stock in my hands.
4. I hate "fur characters" or any character basically with a mask. It just freaks me out and I will run away lol.
5. I talk to myself, half of it probably has to do with I am often times alone... but I totally talk to myself and it's to the point that sometimes I just don't realize it hahah.
6. Zillow and Apartments.com are like my bffs, I spend time day dreaming of houses in different cities. You know me, the boy, and the puppy... a girl can dream :)
7. I am currently going through this awful phase where anytime I feel overcome with emotion... I yawn. It's horrible, I can't tell you how many times I have been to serious plays where I sit in the front row and have yawned. I look like one horrible person...
The Fun Part, Nominations!