I have been sooo behind on the whole blogging thing and I keep thinking to myself wait... it seriously is 2015?
I am not going to sugar coat anything 2014 may have been one of the worst years of my life. I ended up failing my last try to officially be a theatre major in my dream school, which ended up in me briefly loosing my passion for theatre in general. I ended up being so confused with my life I took a break from school and returned to my parents home. I since then ended up being their cook and maid and still was confused about what I should be doing. To top it off I also lost my dog Theodore, the only huge dog I had met that didn't scare me half to death. Through the bad though... 2014 brought some of the most amazing memories that made the bad things bearable.
- Made my first vegan meal for a roommate as a surprise.
- I went on trips to NYC twice over the course of the year
- Spent Valentine's Day with my best friend being snowed in...
- I received the cutest flower bouquet from my Father on Valentine's
- I saw Lady Antebellum in concert in Atlantic City on the beach
- I wrote letter's to my past self....
- I spent a whole morning, freezing cold, sitting outside of the Imperial Theater for student rush tickets to Les Mis
- I discovered a true obsession for fish tacos
- My absolute favorite store, Francessca's, sent me some #franlove
- I saw Newsies and cried the minute they started singing
- I spent Christmas with my Grandma and some other family members
- I turned 21!
- Some of the best people ever came and visited me this summer in Jersey
- I finally gained some courage and took my driving test... totally didn't pass but I went for it so there's that...
- That time I did something crazy out of character in the name of a cute boy
- Ummm I discovered macaroons like helllooooo
- I fell in love with little corner of the internet I call LookBrooke