Yep. It's time for a random collection of facts and thoughts so that maybe I can answer your question as to who the heck the owner of LookBrooke is.
- A Wawa addict, I probably have single handedly kept the Brigantine ones alive with my time there in the summer alone.
- a Christian. Faith is a very important part of my life, but I also think choking it down peoples throats don't get anything done for either people. It's just important to know that God loves you just like I know He loves me.
- clumsy, clumsy, clumsy. Just before sitting down to type this out, I spilt sugar all over me.
- having baby fever. Now before you alert my parents that I'm going to something rash no... I just can't help that all my friends are having babies that I am dying at their cuteness. I also maybe might had to stop myself from buying random baby girl clothes from JCrew but like, there sooo cute.
- going to study Hospitality and Tourism. It was a long road, filled with three practically waisted years at a college that I maybe regret doing a major that will not help me at all with this new venture but I finally am feeling like my life is back together.
- super hyped up for Into The Woods and The Last Five Years like my excitement knows no bounds.
- A beach tag checker, I think I've mentioned this like all the time but for those who are new... that's my summer job.
- addicted to Trivia Crack, seriously I just downloaded the game last night and haven't put it down.
- craving seafood mac and cheese all day every day. I spent way too much time at Margaritaville....
- Growing up I wasn't allowed to watch Rugrats.
- Growing up I also thought I was chinese.... I'm not.
- My Grandma did however let me watch it early in the morning when my parents were asleep during the summer. Grandma B always the rebel.
- I work along side my Dad every summer which is both super cool and uncomfortable, he is a lifeguard where I tag and can put a big target over my head which says don't try to even talk to my daughter. It's grand.
- I have an obsession with dresses and peter pan collars, I will gravitate towards anything with that collar.
- My favorite movies include: Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events, Grease, and I really really love Sugar and Spice.
- Growing up I thought I was going to be an english teacher, I also thought I would be married by the time I was 22. I have a little over four months til my deadline... come on boys.
- I didn't have my first kiss til I was twenty years old.
- I was once sent to the Princple's office by an evil Government teacher because she thought I was out of dress code. (We also wore uniforms) The Principle said I looked like a prime example of what the kids should be looking that. Ha take that teacher.
- I was a cheerleader for two years, played basketball for one, and played soccer for a... day.
- I left all that behind when I discovered my true love for theatre.
- Blasts from the pasts:
|Our timing and skill for family photos is unreal. If this doesn't scream photogenic, I don't know what will.|
|Princess since age six.|
|Thriving pure thriving going on.|
|Having to keep an eye on my little sister since '00.|
Was this all just an excuse to show everyone how photogenic The Broomell family is?
You got it.