|Rather she will admit or not, I am pretty sure my sister played hookie from school yesterday… but spending time with her at dinner was a nice change.|
- Homemade Mochas are God's gift to the world. Hallelujah.
- I am utterly confused there are too many options for moving: As you may know originally I was supposed to be moving to Florida with my best friend to fulfill my dream of trying to become a Disney Princess. Then when my best friend couldn't, I was supposed to stay in Jersey for a year then move to Florida. Then came the other options: move to Florida myself, try to be a live in nanny in NYC, or move to GA with my aunt. So many options, my head is practically spinning.
- I won a contest (This never happens so it permitted the hours of happy dancing in my bedroom.) from tumblr. It was the second prize but it came with some bronzer, mascara, eyeshadow, BB Cream, etc. It was like heaven.
- Macaroons, Macaroons, Macaroons….
it's all I can think about.
- I am a litttttleee shoe crazy lately and last night ordered four pairs of boots, including my first pair of Steve Madden's and I can't lie… I am going crazy with excitement.
- If you've been on bloglovin at least once this month then I am sure at least one blogger has been doing "Blogtober" a few days ago the prompt was a fall bucket list which ultimately got me thinking about my own and the kinds of things I accomplished this summer and the things I hope to accomplish this fall.
- This Summer I:
- Since I was young girl spending my summers in jersey (I lived in Virginia in the school year) I had dreamed of friends visiting me as we tagged along to the beach or we spent a night at the Ocean City Boardwalk and well it took a good 15+ years but I got my wish this summer. Five different friends all visited me over the course of this summer and it was a huge blast.
- I saw Lady Antebellum live, on the beach, and with a great friend. It was a win, win of a day.
- It took twenty one years but I also finally had a first real date and it was cute. Feels like a dream considering the next thing I knew I was yet again stuck in Virginia… but it was cute.
- Visited my favorite place in the whole wide world, New York City. While there I saw Heathers The Musical (What's your damage, Heather?), enjoyed the best sangria, and fell in love all over again with macaroons (which clearly has stuck.)
- Discovered my crazy obsession and pure love for fish tacos.
- Discovered the most magical place to journal. ponder life, or eat macaroons (told you I was obsessed) in NYC… this beautiful hidden waterfall. What. A. Gem.
- Broke my rainbow flipflop, and people think beach taggers are just heartless cruel people. Nope we evidently also walk so much we literally rip our shoe apart.
- This Fall I Hope To:
- Finally carve a pumpkin, in all my twenty one years of being alive I never have and it pains me.
- Go apple picking. It looks marvelous, magical… and the need for fresh apples is haunting me.
- Visit a friend this fall at their college. A good friend from beach tagging is a mere three hours away and I haven't visited in the two years she has gone to JMU… it's time to change that.
- GET BANGS. I say this every fall/winter. It won't happen, but I will keep dreaming.
- Learn a new recipe.
- Drink apple cider.
Raise your glass to finding more adventures...