- Make a smile come across my mother and father's face as I can finally say I am a college graduate. It may be many years down the road, but it will happen and I will make them so proud.
- Be someones best friend, support system, and loving wife, Lord willing.
- I will be in a mainstage production of the very college that sparked my curiosity of theatre as a little girl.
- Audition for Papermill Playhouse, one of my main goals.
- Have that special someone I can sing out to my favorite showtunes with and there is no judgment at all.
- Actually sit down and write the play I have had in my mind since freshman year of college.
- Get better at this whole blogging thing, so many thoughts I can never process into words...
- Be someone you can look up to, someone who shines the Lord in all she does.
- Be the kind of person kids can come to about anything and I can give them wise advice while loving who they are as a person. I can think of the emotional rocks I had in my life, and I hope to return the favor one day.
The list could go on and on but I won't do that, I probably have already bored you. :)
Well, What will you do someday?