Welcome to another insight of the mind and favorites of me.
1. Time with family. This is one of my absolutely favorite things. I didn't realize how much I miss it until I moved into my house with my friends and realized that this house isn't my home with my family. (While it is a different family... but that's for another day. I am just so thankful for the time I do have for them! For instance... taking my mom to see Les Mis friday is going to be a blast! I am blessed to have a mother I can talk to about boy issues, my life, and come to her for any kind of advice. I hope I am half the mother my mom is.
2. Curling my hair, makeup, and a smile. I am such a huge fan of curling my hair! I just hate the mundaneness of straight hair when you naturally feel like you should have curly hair haha. Anyway yesterday I curled my hair just for fun. I wasn't even going anyway... well originally... but it is such a confidence booster!
3. Music. I am a HUGE fan of music! And lately there have been some songs that I love to listen to that get me in the mood to face anything! So I thought I would share a few of my songs I have recently been blasting as I get ready day to day! And some other songs that I just really love!
- Jump Right In- Zac Brown Band
- Acapella- Karmin
- We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus (yes.. yes... I admit it.)
- Thats My Kind Of Night- Luke Bryan
- Holy Ground- Taylor Swift
- Son Of Man- Tarzan Broadway Original Cast (yes... yes... I even went there. For those of you who haven't picked it up yet... I LOVE Tarzan)
5. CANDLES. I feel the need for a disclaimer as my housemate asked why in the world I was posting a bottle of wine. And well it isn't... it's a candle lol. I just love candles and am beyond excited to have a house for the first time since college. What does it mean? Candles... preferably from Bath and Body Works all over the house!!